Twin Peaks Digital professional equipment list.
*Any camera package or special equipment is also available.
4 Camera packages:
- 2 Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K camcorders with Four-Thirds Sensor and Integrated Zoom Lens for more traditional video requirements.
- 2 Panasonic GH4 DSLM 4K interchangeable lens cameras. The large Four-Thirds Sensor offers a shallow depth of field for a soft background, cinematic-look. May include Leica/Lumix f2.8 24-70 and 70-200 lenses, follow focus, DVTec Multi-Rig Pro, 7″ iKan HD on-board monitor, Rode Videomic Pro.
- 3 Sennheiser MK66 boom mics, pole, wind sock, XLR cables, stands.
- 3 Sennheiser AK100 wireless lavalier mic systems, 1 wireless boom mic transmitter.
- Rode Videomic Pro.
- Azden FMX-32 portable mixer.
- Zoom H6 portable recorder.
- 4 Tripod systems including Miller Compass 15 with 2 Varizoom remote controls – zoom, focus, and iris.
- Steadicam Merlin 2.
- Auto dolly.
- DVTEC Multirig Pro – Provides shoulder mount, handheld, fig rig style, low hat.
- Follow Focus for GH4.
- 1000 and 500 watt Rifa softboxes, 2-1000 watt DP lights, 250 watt Pro light, 500 watt Tota.
- 2 PAG light ENG on board lighting kits.
- 7 stands, various reflectors, gels, flags, cables, etc.
- 23″ Sony HD monitor.
- 7″ Ikan VK7i HD ac/dc monitor.
- 19″ Samsung HD monitor.
- 5′ x 7′ portable Green/bluescreen.
- 10′ x 12′ pure white backdrop.
- 17″ Powerbook laptop w/teleprompter software.
- Magliner cart.
Special Equipment: Additional costs may apply.
- 11′ Skycrane Jr. jib arm with HD monitor, heavy-duty tripod, remote control with zoom, focus, and iris. $150.
- 10′ x 20′ portable foam backed greenscreen and support. $100.
- Rhino Slider Dolly, with heavy-duty tripod and fluid head and pulley $50.
- Steadicam Merlin 2 $50.
Available for larger productions: Additional costs may apply.
- Any camera package is available via rental house.
- 2 or 5 ton lighting and grip packages with various dollies, track, mounts, crew.